Import Your Ledger Device
Web App Guide
This guide shows you how to connect a funded Ledger account to your Solflare wallet. It assumes you already have a wallet setup on a Ledger device and there is a SOL balance on at least one account.
- Connect your Ledger to your computer via USB
- Enter your PIN code and select the Solana application
You’ll see Application is ready appear on the screen.
- Select Continue with Ledger.
- Open the Solana app and click Continue when ready.
Make sure the Solana app is still open on the device.
Your browser will notify you that a device is attempting to connect to Solflare.com.
- Click on the Device you want to connect and click Connect.
- Set a passcode for your wallet.
Solflare will begin fetching accounts from Ledger.
- Select a derivation path with SOL in it and click Continue.
- 1.Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- 2.Open the Solana application. Your device displays Application is ready.
- 3.Press the right button to navigate to Settings. Then press both buttons to validate. Your Ledger device displays Allow blind sign.
- 4.Select Yes then press both buttons. Your device displays Application is ready again. You’re done.
- Although blind signing is required for using Solana, it is technically an advanced feature.
- It is recommended to disable it after use.
- Since you will need it to be turned on so often when using Solana, please be cognizant of when it is turned on or off.
- Any firmware update or Solana Live app update will automatically disable blind signing.
You’ve successfully connected and learned how to access your Ledger device using Solflare!