Generate a New Wallet
Web App Guide
- From there, click Access Wallet.
- Click I Need A New Wallet.
- Write down your Recovery Phrase and store it in a safe location.
- Once you have done so, click I Saved My Recovery Phrase.
Note: You can download your Recovery Phrase as a .txt file but it is recommended that you encrypt this file immediately if you choose to download it.
- Type in each word of your Recovery Phrase and click Continue.
Note: If you downloaded it as a .txt file, you can upload it here rather than type it in manually.
Optional: Set a passcode for your wallet. This step appears after you've confirmed your Recovery Phrase above.
Whether you choose to set a passcode or not, click Continue when you're done.
You've now successfully setup a Solflare wallet. If you want to see what you can do with it, check out the guides and articles in the Knowledge Base.